Internship Journal Entry #4 Part 3

The day started with a meeting to discuss the next project that revolved around Angus Club Steakhouse. My adviser showed me the booklet which had 21 pages of images, and information that discussed the restaurant’s food and the Chef Edward Avdyli. I used the previous booklet as an example as well as a guide.

When designing the booklet I had to take time to think about the placement of the images, and list of the menu. The menu took around 10 pages out of the whole booklet. Which at first was a bit complicated due to having issues on the set up. But once I figured it out everything went smoothly and a bit fast.

What I found the most challenging would be typing the whole menu since I didn’t have a pdf of it. Since the booklet was basically a menu I had to be very attentive on the spelling, placement, and the size of the text. Since I had a limited amount of space. When I was done I made sure to check every page for any spelling error or something I missed. Making the booklet was an interesting and rewarding experience.