Culture of the Company

Pure & Fresh Chef Designed Salad Board

Pure & Fresh Chef Designed Salad Board

The company is located inside a house. The attire of the company is informal. I wanted to leave a good impression, so I dressed business casual for the first week. Afterwards, I dressed informally, but only wearing solid color clothing. The work station for the employees and supervisor is a small open work area. We can communicate to one another very easily. There are three computers in total. We keep our work in a dropbox that is synced with my supervisor’s computer. This way she can access the finished files and add more work into my folder.

Pure & Fresh Chef Designed Salad

Pure & Fresh Chef Designed Salad

The ordinary work hours are 9:30 am – 1:30 pm. On some days we work extra 30 minutes to complete the projects on hand. There are no lunch breaks since we work short hours. We can take small breaks whenever we feel we need one. The deadlines for our projects are more flexible. Some projects, we have more than a week to complete. Usually we complete the projects ahead of time if adjustments need to be made. The overall work environment is very relaxing.

Pure & Fresh October Special

Pure & Fresh October Special