Set up a gmail account if you do not have one already.
Open the templates in Google Docs by clicking on the links or images below. In Google Docs, make a copy of the template and give it a new file name as follows: lastname_firstname_2016_01_report title
It is recommended you set up a new folder in Google Drive to maintain you reports.
All reports must be submitted to this course site in PDF format.
Due on JUNE 12, 2017 prior to classtime.
Archival / Library Report:
Due on June 16, 2017 USE THIS TEMPLATE
Upload PDF file (less than 10 mb) to Openlab Course Site as Post.
Select “Site Report” Category
- Depth and Breadth of Documentation
- Insightful and Original Annotations of Documentation
- Documentation reflects Careful Observation
- Describe rigorously what you see
- Genuine and Varied Discoveries
- Discoveries reflect increasingly deep level of Inquiry
- Keywords reflect on-site discussions
- Keywords reflect relevant topics relating to site