I have learned a few new features in the past several weeks. The most useful tool would probably be the scaffolding and limitation techniques that you can use with the various databases. Initially I would search with my usual natural language statements and then wade my way through the various articles until I found something useful. I never expanded my search to include publication, date, source or other parameters that could be used to narrow search results mostly because I didn’t know that this option existed. I had always preferred search engine research to database research for the reason that search engines were easier to navigate. Now I greatly prefer databases to search engines as I found more relevant information with the ability to limit and narrow my search results.