Documentation Blog

HOW TO CLEAN JEWELRY??

http://www.howdini.com/howdini-video-6690205.html

This can be part of process documentation because it shows people how to clean jewerly. This video can benefit many women, since they like wearing all kind of jewelry and at times it gets dirty and need a clean-up in order to wear it again. The Lady in the video explains the steps that it is need in order to clean any kind of jewelry brand like diamond, gemstones, and even pearls. She says to use three parts of water and one part of ammonia, a soft bristled toothbrush and a soft cloth. When cleaning a gemstone and a diamond jewelry, they dip it in the mix of water and ammonia and brush it with the toothbrush for cleaning. With a softcloth they clean the pearls after each use in order to keep it clean. She suggest to send the jewelry a jeweler every six months to a year to clean it with a ultrasonic machine, which is a best way to clean it more better.
I had seen other videos before about the cleaning of jewelry, but this one was intersting because it dealt with water and ammonia together in order to clean jewelry. The thing that I done before is to just buy the product that is to clean a specific jewerly and use, or just send it to a jeweler to clean it for me. Now that i know this tip i would try it at home and see what the results are.