The Future of Information

What i see as the future of information is the use of technology, as we know technology is being used all over the world in different states, and countries. Especially the use of computers, cell phones and more. We use technology for different reasons, it can also be used in movies that we love to see as soon as something hit theaters or have already seen. The way they use technology in films is so great and catches millions of people’s eyes all over the world on how they did it and used it to make something to be such a great hit. Computers and cell phones are a challenge to all of us because now in this day and age we depend heavily on them to help us with school, traveling using GPS, how to create something for our jobs at work, and more. It wouldn’t even surprise me if in the near future they come out with machines to help people cook, clean, and do other things.

Technology to me will be with us for now and forever even if we like it or not, but the most important thing that we all should know and learn is that we can learn from it and learn how to build on it for our own benefits in life. Technology can be our friend but only if we let it and use it in the right way, it will always be with us forever. I want to learn how to be a film producer one day and i pray i will get there soon, because with all of this technology that is surrounding me i hope to use it very wisely to have a good and successful future.

This entry was posted in Assignments and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.