Steve Urkel Revisited

I found this tutorial to be quite entertaining although it was superficial at best. The video did explain well how to transform your appearance so that you could look more Nerd-like for example; hiking up the pants, the addition of suspenders and the telltale coke bottle glasses but I felt that it lacked by leaving out some of the finer points of being a nerd. According to popular stereotype, most nerds have a high IQ. They not only engage in heated discussions about Sci-fi but also take great interest is physics, mathematics and the probability of reincarnation. I found it disturbing that the video did not even demonstrate, much less, give instructions on how to acquire a more nerdy laugh. In my opinion a ridiculous laugh is a paramount feature which all nerds must attain. Also, what nerd doesn’t decompose in the presence of the opposite sex? Another fine point which the video didn’t address. Overall, I believe that anyone following the steps in this video could become more nerd-like in appearance but if your looking for maximum effect this video doesn’t cover enough. The video left out a lot of information but I think if it where redone with a few additions it could be a great tutorial.