MY SCHOLARLY SEARCH DILEMMA

As I become more proficient at sifting through tons of information. And as I apply and masterĀ  the techniques as suggested by Badke. I am still lost . ButĀ I will become the smartest guyĀ in the room on my topic, if its my only concellation. I am researching “What influences media on the web to become viral?” Ironically information pertaining to this topic is not availing itself at a viral rate. I have encountered such resources like www.articlecity.org. or www.bbsonline.org. a wealth of knowledge in pursuing information for my “Health Psychology” final paper. I have even found an “Open Access” resourceĀ called www.bioline.org.br.Ā  Its like meeting and forming new alliances along the way. Still having problems with “zotero” so I copy my articles to “Microsoft Power Point” and save them as slides. Necessity fueling my Ā innovation so to speak. SoĀ I exit with this famous quote. “The outcome of any serious research can only be to make two questions grow where only one grew before.” Thorstein Veblen . Just the facts folks. Just the facts…..

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.