Search Engines

When i was searching for a good source for my research topic i did come across some good searches on Google and Yahoo about information and privacy regarding professional sports. I had about one thousand or more search results that came on my screen regarding my topic, it seems to me that it will be very helpful towards what i am going to write about. The only thing that i have to do now is learn how to use Library catalogs and Journal databases, as Badke stated in chapter 5 of his book he says “Books tend to create fogs of misunderstanding, because they’re blunt instruments.” To me i believe he is trying to say that in order to write something and make it big you need a lot of information about the topic in order to write your book or story, because if you don’t then people will be confused while reading. I will try my very best to find good sources to help me develop a good paper for my research project even if i do have to find books, catalogs, magazines, Journal, and more. I feel that if you can find excellent sources regarding your topic proposal then the better off your paper will be.

This entry was posted in Assignments, Readings and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.