RESEARCH TOPIC MY “NEEDLE IN A HAYSTACK.”

Finding my research topic has ,I admit really been a challenge to me . I have been exposed to so much information lately. All of which has been equally beneficial to me. Badke offers me some sort of formula through this. But as much as I enjoy his anecdotal readings. I am still at a lost. He still is no GPS to me. So I guess I am on my own. Take for example, the topic that keeps reverberating in my head is “media bias.” I find it quite broad and what he might consider a “fuzzy question.”  I am at the crossroads, a junction with about twenty different options. In my attempt to follow his advice, I create ” How has media bias in the last decade , influenced popularity and frequency  on the World Wide Web?” See what I mean? The question is narrower, but where do I begin? Let alone, how do I fix it?  I applied some of Badke’s fixes as suggested in his Rubrics but I am still at a loss to my custom fix. Maybe I should chose another topic or still toy with it . There is a good fix in there some where, I will just have to do some more detective work. Maybe I should watch some “Cold Case Files,” re-runs on Netflix for inspiration….

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.