Facebook’s TrainWreck.(a mixed bag)

Let me first express how……predictable this article was.Midway through I guessed the author would deviate from his examples and give a “no one knows what the future holds” speech.I was surprised however when she mentioned AT&T’s “Cobot”, (a robot that was like a physical version of a social network)being an avid fan of anime and sci-fi,I wanted her to delve further into it. Like how it would’ve handled things today now that so much of the world has integrated into social networks.Another wondrous thing is it was made in the late 90’s making it probably one of the first of its kind.Coming back to the article the RSS part kind of made me detest her. “I detest RSS feed readers-they play into my desire to read everything anyone has ever written”, I often use RSS feeds to keep on top of sites like IGN or Youtube but im not spending hours upon hours reading about StreetFighterXTekken.Coming back to the examples given, people on facebook always know what happening in their social circle.That is why facebook is what it is today because it lets the user be in the “know” by joining you accept what that new information can do to you and your friends.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.