Facebook’s Privacy Trainwreck

Exposure on Facebook is something users, myself especially, dread.  In high school exposure was not such a big thing for me.  I did not care who seen what but now everything has changed.  As you enter the professional world you meet people such as co-workers and bosses, who will find and request you on Facebook. Because of this exposure they will see anything and everything you do.  I now find myself censoring my own Facebook weather it is untagging myself in pictures from the weekend, or deleting posts that friends have put on my wall that might be seen as a bad refection of myself.  I have some friends who have gone so far as to have two pages. One for their professional life and one for their private life.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Facebook’s Privacy Trainwreck

1. evortega says:

This is true. In my high school years I didn’t care about anything that I posted or view. I didn’t think about the results. But now i am more careful since I am more mature and in college. At times there were moments where I saw that some people exposing other peoples. For example I remember seeing that someone was sleeping and his friends started to take unnecessary pictures. All I did was laugh, commented, and liked the post not thinking how the person felt. Thinking about it all now makes me realize that all that was really unnecessary. Wish I can go back in time to change and be a kid again. Everything was much easier back then.