Common Crafts Videos

I found Common Crafts video “Blogs in Plain English” to be quite truthful. People nowadays not only put news out their on blogs, but blogs in general, substitute how a person informs people on things that would interest them. In a way, blogging is another form of networking, in terms of describing things that interest you, that in turn can interest another blogger. As for the other video “Wikis in Plain English” his explanation of it was indeed descriptive, but a big issue with using a wiki is having false information posted onto the website. Not only would it cause for confusion to outsiders who are there simply to learn more about something, but it also means that the source itself is pointless, if anyone could change the facts with the two buttons “Edit,” and “Save.”

2 Responses to Common Crafts Videos

1. darren732 says:

Blogs can also be a double edge sword. One must be careful what is displayed out for the general view. And I state that for the personal blogs that are available. Some uninitiated in the ways of the web will show all while someone in the background takes notes…where you live….who you are…oh and let me take a copy of your picture.

2. egonzalez says:

Darren I completely agree. I have yet to understand why people feel the need to disclose there current location every minute of the day or what there doing and who there with. I think many tend to be very naive when on the internet. They post private information in public view, such as photos and DOB’s. It’s basically a stalkers guide.