Welcome!

Mission Statement 

My mission is to inspire and influence my community. I have made it my life’s purpose to set an example of defining one’s own happiness as a core value. It has always been my belief that in order to accomplish my ultimate goal in life one must need to define and define one’s own happiness. One day, I aspire to achieve this by beginning my own business as an entrepreneur. Creating generational wealth by successfully executing businesses which will provide lifelong services to my family and community. My perseverance, diligent work, and dedication to this community will allow me to provide this community with the opportunity to achieve self-fulfilling contributions. By utilizing my experience in project coordination and marketing, I am able to create structures and foundations which will lead to new opportunities in the future. Leadership, dedication, and integrity will be what I offer to my team in order to make sure it is set up with the highest values. Using my knowledge of this industry, I will design marketable services. As a student at New York City College of Technology, I was able to acquire this knowledge. By leveraging my fashion expertise, I will ensure that my brand stands out among the competition with uniqueness and authenticity.