ADV1100 Project # 3 High/Low key photo

image

High key.

this is a photo of a high key even though it’s not so bright but from the light of window it makes into a high key. It sort of looks more like a light grey mixed with a white. It’s not a low because key because it’s not dark. Maybe just in some parts like the steps.  It sort of makes me think of something empty, silence, alone.  The light part have some sort of positive feeling like it feels like there’s a way out. The dark shaded parts seems like it comes to an end. Like on the top of the stairs is where it ends but it has a dark grey. This one seems like it mighT have a pattern with the continuous lines on the wall and in the stairs.

Low key

Low key

This photo is a low key photo. Low key is just dark even though the phot does have a white line it still has a dark background. It does have a little light grey reflecting from the light to the wall.  This low key image makes me feel like something creepy or it feels like I’m blind. It sounds quiet. I think of the white light sort of being the focal point because that’s the only thing that stand out the most because it’s the bright thing there. It does have three different colors white, black and a dark grey and a little pattern.