Wikipedia

I think Wikipedia will still be survived in the future. The “completely chaotic model” has their plus and minus along the journey of the Wikipedia itself. First of all, Wikipedia is still one of the top sites that came out when i’m doing my research of something. I always check on the WIkipedia site about my topic just to get a general idea of the my topic. Even many people said that is not reliable source to read, in fact, it is not true. I know that anyone in this world can edit a Wikipedia page and might put something that is not true about the topic, but we as the readers, we also can double check the information before we truly believe it. Wikipedia just has to find way to encourage people as their visitors become also editors if they really know about one thing that they read in the Wikipedia site. Encouragement to participate fixing the chaos that irresponsible person who throw some untrue information on the Wikipedia page will definitely ensure continuity of the Wikipedia in the future.