Hello,

My name is Lowman J Clark and I am from Mt Vernon New York located in Westchester county New York.  I graduated from Mt Vernon High School in 1998, my first experience attending college was at Westchester community in the early 1990’s and then later dropping out after earning 22 credits Then years later I attended Monroe college located New Rochelle New York.  There I graduated with an Bachelor degree in Computer Information System.

After, being out of college for 2 years I began perusing a Certification for data bases such as Oracle 8i. Also, at that current time I was volunteering at New York Presbyterian Hospital which is located in Manhattan New York. There I was in the help desk department on a project call rollout which happened to be a great experience for me. Being that I had no prior experience in the field I was taught how to image computer how to go into the network place within the computer to check to make sure the sub-net mask and other configuration were correct before those computer that I image out was ready to be swap out to the end-user on the campus of the hospital.

The experience that I gain at New York Presbyterian Hospital and with me perusing a Certification for data bases such as Oracle 8i at that time gave me enough leverage to search for a career in the IT field.  In conclusion I never stop reaching for the sky I currently attend New York City College of Technology located in Brooklyn New York pursuing the inital certificate as a Technology Teacher.

This is Monroe College the New Rochelle campus the main building.

This is the Allison building on of the newest buildings at Monroe College

This is the NAMM Building the primary Building

This is the VORHEES Building

This is the VORHEES Building