1. “kanye trying to figure out how to get his Adidas partnership back”

I based this meme off of the Math Lady/ Confused Lady meme(showed below). I chose Kanye because he’s saturating the media right now and he’s “trending”.

Math Lady/ Confused Lady Meme

2. “when you go for fourths at Thanksgiving, and all the food is gone”

I took inspiration for this meme from the Mike Wazowski face swap meme as well as the “y tho” renaissance baby meme. I chose to put the “y tho” baby’s face on Mike’s body to play off the face swap with Sully in the original meme. The “y tho” meme stars the painting by Fernando Botero in 1964 which is a depiction of Pope Leon X, who lived in the late 1400s. I chose “The Last Supper” by Leonardo DiVinci to put in the background because it was painted in the mid to late 1400s, when Pope Leon X was alive. I like to think they knew of each other. Both memes have annoyed faces so I chose a prompt that I’d be annoyed about, especially with Thanksgiving coming up.

Mike Wazowski Meme
Y Tho Meme

3.”When you lose your keys in the mosh pit”

This recreated meme was based off of the Arthur fist meme. I drew an exact copy of the hand, sweater, ad pants, and added the tattoos and background to change the vibe. The original meme depicted him being irritated, which if you ever have lost something in the mosh pit you’d be as irritated as Arthur in the original screen-grab used for the meme.

Arthur Fist Meme