Homework #3 PhotoVille.

These were top five photos I took at PhotoVille, and I loved it. I struggled with the focus of the photo and light source. The light was shining so bright and when I would bring the light down it would be too dark so I was a bit difficult. I believe that these photos came out great, in my opinion. The first image I chose this because of the light source it warm lighting in a way. I had taken a second shot of the first image it was very dark contrast but I felt as if it was a bit harsh. In the second image, I love how the sunlight hit the photo because it actually went with it. How the light source went from dark to light really interested me in a way. In the third photo, I just loved the concept of young and happy and old and prideful. The light source for this was taken a bit dark intentionally to give the photo more of a mystery look and feel to it and I also wanted to add a bit of life for a sense of “hope” in a way. In the fourth photo, that was by accident but I admired the little loop blur it gave me because it looks like the person was in multiple places at the same time and you can see a bit of the photo in the back. The last photo, I admired as well, just wanted it to have a little bit of a high contrast to it to give it a more feel to it. But i enjoyed the low – high contrast in these photos, just wished they could have been a bit more focused and the light source could be a little bit high.