Homework 1

This photo was taken by Jeremy Cowart. He started off as a graphic designer and became a self taught photographer in order to bring texture into his work. It was then that he found his passion for photography and has turned it into a full time career. With his photos Cowart fills his frames and follows the rule of thirds while creating depth and using contrast for his amazing textures in his photos. For some of his photos he will keep the subject centered but he would fill the frame making sure that the background isn’t taking too much off the subject. However for the rest of his photos he will follow the rule of thirds and use a little but of leading room and slot of contrast in order to make his pictures pop which has earned him so recognition from figures and companies. What makes this image my favorite is the colors of the image and how the image placed on top of the woman gives a more added effect to her beauty with the shadows and highlights that enhances her features.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized on by .

About Kiara Camacho

I am a storyteller and designer who also happens to be fascinated by research. As I endeavor to develop innovative answers to design challenges, I thoroughly research every component that goes into the solution. Every piece of the design is carefully considered to aid the story.