Find and Post Activities!
To share your own favorite teaching practices:
Click on Activity template
Complete the form
It’s as easy as that!
To search for posted activities:
Click on Posted activities to see a chronological collection of all the projects and assignments that have been posted on L4.
Click on "What Worked for Us?" in the menu above to find a searchable index of categories.
- What You Need to Know About the Inspector General’s Audit of Western Governors U.
- Dust-Up Involving Conservative Student Sparks Political Uproar in Nebraska
- Teaching Newsletter: Helping Students Persist, 9/21/2017
- How a College Aims to Breed Activists With Keen Eyes on Identity Politics
- A Debate About White Supremacy and Medieval Studies Exposes Deep Rifts in the Field
- Social Q’s: Should I Track Down the Girl I Bullied in Middle School?
- ‘Lives Were Saved’ When Teacher Subdued Gunman at Illinois School
- Betsy DeVos Reverses Obama-era Policy on Campus Sexual Assault Investigations
- Berkeley Students Speak Out About Free Speech
- Op-Ed Contributor: Give Cancer Patients a Break on Student Loans
- AAC&U Board Member James Grossman Addresses "The New History Wars" in The New York Times
- AAC&U President Schneider Discusses Academic Silos in Undergraduate Education on Inside Higher Ed Podcast
- Public and Private VA College Presidents Voice Skepticism About Obama Plan to Rate Colleges
- New Project to Engage Minority-Serving Institutions In Research about Impact of HIPs on Underserved Student Achievement
- Submit Nominations for the 2015 Ernest L. Boyer Award