Find and Post Activities!
To share your own favorite teaching practices:
Click on Activity template
Complete the form
It’s as easy as that!
To search for posted activities:
Click on Posted activities to see a chronological collection of all the projects and assignments that have been posted on L4.
Click on "What Worked for Us?" in the menu above to find a searchable index of categories.
- Northern Arizona U. Professor Is Arrested on Charges of Stalking a Student and Others
- What Professors Can Learn About Teaching From Their Students
- Here’s What Sexual Harassment Looks Like in Higher Education
- Sexual-Harassment Case at U. of Southern California Prompts Push for Tougher Punishments
- It’s Been 3 Decades Since There Were So Few Jobs for History Ph.D.s
- Disrupting the World of Private School With Tech and Guinea Pigs
- Retro Report: Questioning Evolution: The Push to Change Science Class
- In High School Darkrooms, Shedding Light on a Vintage Craft
- He Took On the Voting Rights Act and Won. Now He’s Taking On Harvard.
- On Campus: The House Just Voted to Bankrupt Graduate Students
- AAC&U Board Member James Grossman Addresses "The New History Wars" in The New York Times
- AAC&U President Schneider Discusses Academic Silos in Undergraduate Education on Inside Higher Ed Podcast
- Public and Private VA College Presidents Voice Skepticism About Obama Plan to Rate Colleges
- New Project to Engage Minority-Serving Institutions In Research about Impact of HIPs on Underserved Student Achievement
- Submit Nominations for the 2015 Ernest L. Boyer Award