My name is Tk, is the abbreviation of my name Tsang, Ka Yee. I born in Hong Kong, which is a part of China. Has the different policy of China, “One Country, Two Systems”, is a prosperous and many kinds of culture city. I graduated from Lower East Side Prep High School. I moved to NY around 3 years, so I wanna improve my English as fast as possible, that will be more helpful for my future life. I’m a optimists and quiet person, but when you get to know more about me. You may not think I’m a quiet person, I always non-stop talking and keep to making fun with you. By the way, I’m a typical Gemini girls, because I always capable of displaying different personality traits at different points of time. It doesn’t mean I’m a “melancholy and moody” person. Also, I don’t like to be pinned down by anyone or any rules, always need to experience the world on my own. I think Change and freedom are extremely important to me, will never let anyone dictate me. Sometimes I will turn of my phone and stay at home, try to give some time for my brain. I love to play the different types of puzzle, is will keep my brain on. In my free time, I always listen some music to relax myself, also watch the Korean TV show such as Running man, We got married, etc. In fact, I love to stay at home more than out-going. because I can do anything on that time.