Head Start Educational Program-Coney Island, NY (April 2018)
- Educated pre-school aged children on the importance of brushing, and taking care of their teeth.
Cooke Skills-Educational Program-New York, NY (March 2018)
- Educated and demonstrated toothbrushing to children with an array of developmental disabilities (between the ages of 9-14). Provided nutritional counseling to educate them on what foods are good and bad for your teeth.
Ronald School- Fluoride Varnish, Screening Program-Brooklyn, NY (Feb 2018)
- Provided a dental screening for children with developmental disabilities, and applied 5%NaF, for fluoride exposure.
NYGDM-Educational, Screening Program-New York, NY (Nov 2017)
- Educated children from the ages of 6-12, on the important of taking care of your teeth.
NYGDM Research Project (March 2017)
- Educated New York City tech students about the affects of Stannous Fluoride exposure.