On to the next

Today we are moving on to the next company to work on. The company I selected is called The Drawing Center. It is a non profit organization that provides drawing workshops and a lot of advantages for upcoming artist to promote their work. I chose this company because I can relate to their cause. Their mission is to display their exhibitions to the dynamic community and to collaborate with other artist. This company can give many artist and friends the opportunity to share and create art amongst each other. For this project I plan to execute it by using rough sketches as a background. I want to add the artwork that is shown on their website to display as if it was to be in a museum. My vision is to create a potential art gallery where you can select to view the image in its frame hanging on the wall.

I am excited to work on this project because it relates to art. Art is my main strength and I love to draw. I liked the fact that my supervisor let us choose our own companies to work with throughout the summer. It gives me and my co-workers inspiration and excitement to be driven for success on our projects. I am curious as to how my application is going to turn out, with guidance from my supervisor I will be in good hands. I will begin to draw my mockups and see how the actual  layout of the pages will look. Then I will search up the best images they have on there website or social media sites. In about a week I will be done with this project and Khalidi (my supervisor) will be pitching out my application to their company. Hard work gets us free pizza!FullSizeRender-2