Rooky of the Summer

Throughout my journey i have been learning how to create Apps through a website New York App Designers provided me with. I have been learning how to apply the functions to each tab on the application. The process is not complex, it is actually very easy and fast. The design aspect of it is a little bit more challenging because you have to work around the space you have of a phone screen. I enjoy working with this company because not only are they willing to teach me but they also take the time to critique my work. The environment i work in is very friendly. I also might have a chance to connect with some people here that own businesses as well.

I am currently creating an App for a non profit organization called ‘7TrainMurals’. They are a company that gathers the community to paint the decaying walls of Queens and also help take down vandalism. I was very interested in working with this company because i was able to create art work based off of the murals they created. I stuck with a street theme for this organization.

There are 3 other interns working with me as well. It is very helpful to have them around because they give me feedback on my work. They as well attend City Tech and are in the same BTTIP program as me. I enjoy working as a team. It gives me a great experience for the future.

My co-worker Solange!