Visually Enhanced Quotation

“Live each day as if your life had just begun.” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

I chose this quote because sometimes I get caught up in thinking about the future that I forget to live in the moment. Therefore, I chose this quote to remind me of living each day as if my life had just begun. I remember to let go of any stress and to live now.

FIRST QUOTE CONCEPT
First Concept PDF: Ready for Print

For my first concept I went with a sunrise setting. When I read my quote it places me in a beautiful scenery. For the background, I used a gradient of purples and pinks to resemble a sunrise. I used one typeface called SignPainter-HouseScript with a center alignment. For the attribution I used the font Arial Narrow.

SECOND QUOTE CONCEPT

Second Concept PDF: Ready for Print

For my second concept, I added a textured background and placed the text inside a transparent circle that is centered on the postcard. The color scheme is light and bright, which emphasizes looking up at the sky. I wanted the words “Live” and “Life” to make an impact, thus I capitalized the words and made them bold. I used three different typefaces in this concept, Microsoft New Tai Lue in bold, Nirmala Ui in semi light, and 翩翩体-简 for the attribution.

THIRD QUOTE CONCEPT

Third Concept PDF: Ready for Print

This is a personal photo I took while being at the Poconos this summer. The text is centered and I used one typeface for the quote, Snell Roundhand. As for the color of the text, I used the eyedropper tool to pick up the colors of the photo. For the attribution I used the font Sathu. I blurred the background photo in order to bring out the text and color.