Keep your presentations in the basic order of the sheets I laid out in class:
All teams are to follow this organization.
- Slide 1- Title and Team members
- remember to name the file correctly. Include the word zoning and the names of each team member. It must be uploaded by midnight Tuesday to blackboard by 1 team member.
- remember to credit the slides
- Environs map showing the site, Zoning Map, Zoning type (C6-2), Block and Lot, Building Address, FAR options.
- Site plan with footprint and area for the purpose of FAR calculations. Include FAR calculation.
- The Zoning Envelope
- Show Site Plan (Narrow/Wide and street Names)
- List all information you identified together in a single slide, List of Narrow/Wide streets for your site, base height, setbacks (narrow/wide), sky exposure plane (narrow/wide), rear yard setback requirements.
- Isometric massing of the envelope – show all 4 views (NE/NW/SE/SW), 2 sections. Drawings must contain dimensions and labels.
- Your Zoning Proposal
- Evaluate the build-ability of your site and your proposed building. Are you asking for a variance? If so explain why the site is limited before you ask for the variance. If you ask for a variance, make a clear argument. If you have options show them here.
- Your backup data (the zoning code)
- This should be at the end of the presentation. This backs up all of your conclusions.