Marketing Madness.

Every semester, Atlantic offers a project for all interns called Marketing Madness. This is separate and additional from the work we are already doing but is a chance for us to work with other interns we don’t know on a project for an artist signed to Atlantic or one of its sub-labels.

I wanted to take this on because it’s a chance to work with the interns in other departments. There is great value in networking across the playing field so we can teach and help each other. Not to mention its FUN. I am fortunate to say that my team is very invested in our marketing plan. We chose to create a plan for an indie singer who is very vocal about his political views. Working on a team isn’t always easy in terms of communication and even scheduling, but we always come back to the fact that we chose to take on Marketing Madness and contribute what we can.

A couple of us have met with someone who works with our artist and they said we are on a good track for coming up with a plan they would be interested in!

When we present, I will give an update!