Greetings, from Atlantic Records.

Often times when I share where I am currently interning, the main question I get is ‘how?’ So here’s that story.

At the beginning this years summer, I was determined to get an internship. I didn’t have a particular company in mind, as long as it was still in the creative realm, I was fine with it. I went online in hunt using the usual suspects: LinkedIn and Indeed but nothing was sticking. Eventually, I stumbled on this website called simplyhired.com. There, I had a lot of luck with finding non for profits and galleries across the city that were looking for an intern. As I was scrolling through the site, I saw an ad for a Digital Media position at Atlantic Records and just applied. Within a week, I had my phone interview with a recruiting manager. A month and a half went by and I didn’t hear anything. I assumed that they went with someone else so I didn’t think too much of it. On August 15th, I received an email from a team member of Atlantic Records asking for an interview.

A couple months later, I am now the E-Commerce Marketing Intern for the digital media department.