Environment

The environment in MLB is pretty amazing. Its’s located at 245 Park ave which is 46th st. and Park ave. A very nice location in times square. The building is huge and in the middle of this gorgeous and beautiful city. The view is amazing from the office. All of the staff are very nice. They are always kind and humble. They help me out with anything and the receptionist gives me candy. They have coffee machines, fridges, break rooms, water dispenser, and huge TVs to watch sports. The building itself is always very clean and smells really good. The space is also designed really well. It is also next to many food options some cheap and some expensive.

The studio is the best part in my opinion. It has everything I’ve ever wanted in a studio. They have state of the art Mac desktops lined up for the interns. They have four printers and two are Epson professional printers. They also have guillotines, die cutters and binding machines. The studio has many presentation boards. Most are foam and some even have an adhesive on one side. Their double sided adhesive film is also very useful and lasts long. The cutting table is very useful, and even their Xacto knives are great. The heavy rulers are also really cool and help with cutting and mounting. I work with many designers, and they treat me well and with respect. They also give me a lot of work, but it’s worth it.