Brief Introduction

Originally from Poland, I immigrated to the United States at a very young age. Since childhood, I have found education to be an important part of life. I attended Townsend Harris High School in Flushing, Queens. It was there that my interest for Classics began. In January 2013 I received a B.A. in Classical Studies: Latin and Greek from CUNY Hunter College. That fall, I began my M.A. degree at the CUNY Graduate Center for Classical Studies. After one semester, I had a change of heart and decided to take a break from school. Unsure if Classics was meant to be part of my career, I focused solely on work. I became an Assistant Store Manager at Starbucks until I decided what I wanted to do with my future. After much thought, in the summer of 2016, I returned to school at CUNY New York City College of Technology and began to pursue a degree in Dental Hygiene. Although dental hygiene was not originally my first interest as a career, I have become very fond of it. I learned a lot from my mom’s stories, working as a dental assistant for an oral surgeon. I now consider dental hygiene to be a huge part of my life. I have acquired and FORCED my friends and family to acquire good dental habits. It is a lifestyle. I am set to graduate in June of 2018.

s