Exam #2, Friday 4/3

“Exam #2 will take place on Friday, 4/3 from 8 am – 12pm in WeBWorK. 

Grading: 35% WeBWorK score, 35% written work score, 30% oral question.

Instructions:

WeBWorK: The exam will be available in WeBWorK from 8 am – 12pm on 4/3. It will have the same format as the practice tests that are already available in WebWork.  You only get one attempt at the exam.  Make sure you are previewing each answer to see if WebWork is reading it correctly.  You can complete the exam any time from 8am – 12:30pm regardless of which class you are in.  Once you login, you have 2 hours and 10 minutes to complete the exam.

Written Work:

• The deadline for the written is Friday, 4/3 at 1:00pm.  Dropbox timestamps each upload.
  • Written work must be submitted in Dropbox to your personal folder.
  • In order to receive credit for your written work, it MUST be uploaded as a pdf document. No jpegs or other file format will be accepted.
  • You can only submit one document. Multiple pages in a document are encouraged.
  • Please make sure your scans are legible. If you have trouble reading it, so will I.

Oral question: You must sign up for a 5 minute oral conference with me by going to:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1p3MMDkMDm4ekzFBMmizGSH96pT1K12QrXqreh6mWU-Y/edit?usp=sharing

You must be signed up by the start time of the exam. I will send you an invitation ahead of time to a Blackboard Collaborate session or phone number where you can reach me. You will be asked to explain your process for solving one question from Exam #2. I will randomly select the question.

If you have any questions about this process, we can talk more in class, during office hour, or over email.

Professor Kan