Practice uploading a PDF document to Dropbox. This assignment is due Thursday, February 2, 2023 at 10am.

• First page: Answer these questions on a piece of paper. Handwrite your answers. You’ll see why later.
  • Second page: A doodle! I miss seeing all of the drawings my students put on their quizzes! This drawing can be as detailed or as simple as you like, just make sure it’s lighthearted and fun!
  • Third page: Include a photo of yourself. It can be a selfie, a scan of another photo, or an attached photo from your phone (this can be done in the Dropbox app). Just make sure the photo is of you only. Go here on your phone to take an awesome photo: www.whatsmycallsign.com
  • Scan a 3-page PDF, rename the file using this scheme
    • lastname firstinitial date assignment.pdf
    • Use 2 digits for the month and day. August 27 is 08-27 and September 8 is 09-08.
    • Example: If Darth Vader submits his file on March 5 he will name it VaderD03-05drawing.pdf
    • Upload the file to our shared Dropbox folder. Do NOT email me asking if I received the file. Instead, use the comment feature in Dropbox to ask, and I will reply if I received it. Assume I do not see the file if I do not reply.
    • Instructions on using Dropbox can be found here, or here. Look here on naming Dropbox files.
    • This assignment is due Thursday, February 2, at the start of class.
    • Name your file lastnamefirstinitial0202assignment01.pdf