My mission is to become a transformational leader, encouraging creativity and removing barriers to embrace diversity for improvement. I hope to be a role model who inspires others to act with integrity, fairness, and ethical values. My nursing mission is to grow and maintain a curiosity for knowledge, lifelong learning comes from my personal research, as well as my interactions with those around me. I hope to use my ever growing knowledge to help others in achieving their goals, and maintaining their health.

In the near future I hope to graduate with my bachelor’s degree, and work in the intensive care unit (ICU) of a hospital to gain the experience in a field where I feel would best suit me. I become excited in fast paced settings that require improvising and utilizing critical thinking skills. Those particular days are intense, but leave me with a sense of fulfillment and love for what I do. With my ICU experience I want to attend graduate school to become a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist, pursuing that path would be my greatest challenge in my professional career. I am ambitious, and as I look back on how far I’ve come; I have become fearless.