This is a new experience for me. I am a part of history. Graduating virtually, taking an internship virtually, finding love virtually (forget that last part). For an introvert like myself, this a dream come true! No one gets to see your self deprecation one on one, no awkward banter with another classmate. You can just hit “Leave” on Zoom and crawl you way back to bed and binge “Big Little Lies”. I guess the good part of having everything remote is you can afford being late to a meeting or a class. Let me explain: Imagine, waking up at 9am, looking at your phone and see that you have a meeting at 9:30. Sharp. and your usual commute to work or class is like an hour our more. Now in this situation, the only commute to work is a five step forward to your desk and turning on whatever device you’re having your meeting. And in between time you can have time to at least wash your hair, brush your teeth and if you’re fast enough, have a bowl of cereal while still being on time for your meeting. I’ve done that the past few month. And that was honest pretty awesome. But aside that, I’m also losing the experience of actually being in an environment that encourages me to push me and be better. That hits. I’ve learned so much on my internship and I’m so beyond grateful to work with other creatives. But what’s the fun of it if you’re not besides your colleagues, working together and having the full internship experience. Grabbing coffee and being in team meetings and dressing up to impress and say, “I’m on it, you won’t be disappointed!” Like I said, I’m a part of history. We all are. I hand in my work on time, ask questions and communicate with my peers and supervisors. That part would never be taken away from me.