1a. These journals that I had a chance to read were from the AIGA Design and Business Ethics Handbook. This handbook help any artist or designer in how to work in a professional way and follow these ethical issues whether it’s for the client or themselves. The sections I got to read were The Use Of Photography, How To Get The Most Out of The Process, and The Use of Illustration. All these reading had the same thing in common, crediting the designers, how to obtain copyright license from a range of photographers, illustrators, graphic designers. Reading these got me a great knowledge on following these ethic rules and to credit work for my future career as a graphic designer and game designer. For my internship my supervisor shared a Google Drive which gave me a great access to video, photos, audio and logo design I could use for their products. I can’t use any of these disclosed information in any of my personal work. For that, I would have to use royalty free work.

1b. In the beginning of my Internship journey, I was given a non-disclosure contract that stated I can’t share any projects or work that is from the production if it’s strictly for them. If I would want to do so for any future job opportunities I’m applying, I would need a grant of permission or to give credit from the production company. With journal entries I would need to take extra careful steps in sharing anything that won’t share too much of my projects.

AIGA Design Business and Ethics: https://www.aiga.org/design-business-and-ethics