The Handy App Storyist

Creativity doesn’t always come as a convenience, which is why you have to go out of the way to find the imagination and capture it in the moment. Lucky “there is an app for that,” and it is called Storyist, a word processor that is easy to use on desktop or mobile device.

Storyist is a writing platform that isn’t limited by what operating system it is used with. Whether you’re sitting at your desk or in a seat on the bus, you can pull up Storyist and get to work on whatever has sparked your creativity. It’s a fully-featured word processor that comes complete with templates to help you put together your writing process, whether you’re crafting a novel, screenplay, or just typing out some notes that you want to remember.

Speaking for myself, Storyist has helped me keep my thoughts organized and manage my time better. As a creative person, I find my ideas come to me at any given time, and Storyist allows me to travel freely and write my notes while I am on-the-go. If there is room to add a tool to your phone, this should be the one. For anyone who works on the run, this app is helpful in the long run.