Working Remotely

Throughout my time at the internship, I have been working remote but I’ve been in consistent communication with my supervisor’s assistant. His communication is on point and consistent, he is always available to talk, whether it’s to discuss about the current project or any future projects. He is always encouraging me to give him any ideas that would gain more awareness for either my supervisor or the gym. He makes sure that even though I’m an intern, that my ideas are still appreciated and important. This type of attitude is shown all throughout the organization and having this type of attitude is how they make their clients feel welcomed and a part of the team, it the type of model they follow. But when I am working on a social media project, they will email me the pictures to use for each project. I typically start out sketching before I start designing on the computer. Each project I would have to email my supervisor’s assistant 3 drafts of the project, then he will send them to my supervisor for them to discuss which one would be the one to finalize. I would then make any changes they have to make sure the design perfect for their social media platforms.