- There is no existing evidence of anyone dying of a marijuana overdose
- Numerous studies have established that marijuana helps reduce pain and other distressing symptoms.
- Researchers found a chemical found in marijuana stops cancer from spreading.
- Legalizing can increase revenues without increasing taxes
- Legalization can create jobs
- Decrease government spending
- Instead of enforcing laws against marijuana, police officers will have more time and money to pursue criminals for more serious crimes.
- Weaken criminal organizations
- Prohibition doesn’t decrease drug use.