Visual Quotes

The famous quote by Jim Henson and is personally one of my favorites. All this means to me is that if you cant find a way to win, why don’t you go join the winning team and win with them? A simple concept, but such a clever and true statement.

Everybody has a different concept of beauty. Some people believe tall is beautiful. Many people believe dark is beautiful. Some even believe overweight is beautiful. Even though the subject of beauty is subjective, one thing for sure is that beauty is however you portray it. Beauty is what you and only you see and find attractive which nobody can take away from you. This quote was first said by the brilliant Margaret Wolfe Hungerford.

This quote always made me think about how do other people decipher “reality”. Do you feel your dreams are real? Or do you feel reality is the realist concept of value we have because it has the word”real” in its origin? The late rapper Tupac Shakur always felt his dreams was the only thing in life that mattered to him. Even to the point where he determined that dreams is what his reality is made of. I take pride in my dreams as well hoping one day i would achieve them all….