In this page you will find information about my service to the Department, the College and the Community.
- Became the official scribe of the CET department.
- Performed class observation to several adjunct faculty every semester
Departmental Tasks and Assignments
- Participated in the New Student Orientation in Fall 2012, Spring 2013, Fall 2013, and Spring 2014
- Taught extra sessions to alleviate the departmental load during Fall 2012, Fall 2013, and Fall 2014. This activity was compensated.
- Offered an OpenLab workshop for CET faculty during the Spring 2013
Departmental Committee Work
- Coordinator for the CET Advertisement Committee (Spring 2014 – Present)
- Coordinator for the Classroom Technology Committee (Spring 2014-Present)
- Member of the CET Research Committee (Fall 2013)
- Member of the CET Search Committee (Spring 2013-Present)
- Member of the CET Curriculum Committee (Fall 2012-Present)
- Member of the CET Enrollment/Recruitment Committee (Fall 2012-Present)
College-Wide Tasks and Assignment
- Organizing Committee for the GenEd Day in Spring 2015
- Participated in the 11th and 12th Annual Poster Session
- Supervisor for the Federal Work Study program during Fall 2013 and Spring 2014.
- LSAMP Mentor for student Odefe Enabulele during Summer 2012
College-Wide Committee Work
- Faculty liaison for the General Education (GenEd) Committee (Spring 2014-Present)
- Technology Committee member (Spring 2013-Present)
Professional Activities and Recognition
- Program Committee for the International Conference on Smart Systems, Devices and Technologies (SMART) (2013-Present)
- Program Committee for International Workshop on Trusted Platforms for Mobile Cloud Computing 2014
- Reviewer for the American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE) Mid-Atlantic Conference Spring 2013
- Attended Accelerated Study in Associate Program (ASAP) orientation meeting, Spring 2015
- Completed the Workplace Violence Prevention course, Fall 2014
- Attended the CET Internet of Things seminar, Fall 2014
- Attended PARSE preparation workshop, Fall 2014`
- Attended Venues and Literature Review Workshop, Fall 2014
- Faculty resource for the New Faculty Orientation 2013-14, Summer 2013
- Attended the Grants Workshop, Spring 2013