Poster Idea

This poster I had originally developed for another class but I made two versions. This version is dominated by the overwhelming green colors it shows. The different shades of green are meant to represent the various stages plant life go through on our planet. The focal point of the poster is the yellow light bulb. It is accompanied by three leaves in the middle and a power symbol at the bottom. The leaves and power symbol inside of the light bulb are meant to represent the fading away of earth’s resources. The leaves represent what little life would be left on earth in the future if we don’t change our ways. The power symbol is shown to be fading away, losing it’s power and energy. This is meant to demonstrate our need to conserve energy and power for future generations. The gradient background itself is meant to show the discoloration of earth and what could happen if we don’t learn to protect our planet. This poster is meant to be a warning to more ecologically proficient about planet earth.What I’m trying to say is “If you don’t do your part, this could be us in the near future”.