My name is Josue Alberto and I’m a current student at New York City College of Technology majoring in Emerging Media Technology. I have achieved over 100 credits toward my Bachelors in Technology and I’m determined to graduate this fall semester. I’ve completed courses in Video Productions, Computer Art I & II, Flash Animations and Multimedia Web Development. The skills that these courses provided and my dedication, have given me the opportunity to volunteer as a video technician for the Greater New York Conference of the SDA Association. My future goal is to become a Creative Media Director and possibly a film Director. Video making is something I enjoy doing and, I believe to do for a long time in my life. To make all this happen. Gaining more knowledge in the areas of technology is a must since it will always be evolving. This internship will help with the development of the foundation of my career by providing funds for expensive equipment needed for Professional video production and Multimedia Design. It all started with making picture slideshows, adding effects and music. Being able to combine different content and making it become one piece of work, which tells a story was the start to my interest in video editing. Starting a professional career in this field and getting paid for it would be the best thing that can happen. Being able to have a good video camera is a must and the part time job won’t facilitate in providing enough to acquire a Professional camera, which will change everything I can do. I’ve always been told that I’m talented in the type of work I create and develop. My Friends and family have always supported me and have always told me to keep doing what I enjoy doing. That’s part of the motivation that keeps me going forward and makes me confident in my ability to achieve my career aspirations.