Resume Cover Letter

September 20, 2017

To whom it may concern,

My name is Juancarlos Ospino and I am a senior at New York City College of Technology with a major in Emerging Media. I expect to graduate in January of 2018. I received my associate’s degree from Laguardia Community College with an AAS in Computer Science in 1994. My interests are in the various applications of computer science to the field of Emerging Media.

I desire to be part of a team focused on creativity, excellence and customer satisfaction. Prior to my education, I have 20 years of experience in high end retail, with most of that time in a leadership/ management positions. My experience in customer service makes me an ideal candidate for improving the customer experience and improving the outcomes of the entire customer experience. I am hard working, honest, diligent, highly reliable, professional and honest. I speak English, Spanish and am fluent in conversational but not written Portuguese.

I am an Honors student with a current GPA of 3.99. I am a member of the Honors Scholars Program at my School, recognized for academic excellence. I am experienced in many computer applications, I am proficient in 3 D design, C++ and have experience recently with Arduino code, prototyping (including soldering) Java and web design.

I believe that my experience, professionalism, high energy, attention to detail and my work ethic would make me a valuable addition to your firm and your work product. I would be honored to be considered for interview. I am available for interview at your convenience. Thank you for taking the time to review my enclosed resume.

Sincerely,

Juancarlos Ospino