My Postcards

Here is my first attempt of the postcard ver. 1 project. My quote was “In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity” – Tzu Sun I wanted something to show that the left side is chaotic and the right side means opportunity. So I got 2 heads with both of them facing the same direction while the left one has scribbles in it to represent chaos and the right one has arrows going upwards to represent the word opportunity. I picked the color blue and white as the main colors of my first attempt but I was not sure if I liked the arrows
I wasn’t sure if I liked the arrows going upward representing opportunity so I changed the arrow to show that it means the mind is moving forward to represent an opportunity.
I overhauled the entire original design while trying to keep the same idea with the heads. I attempted to use more contrasting colors such as blue orange and yellow. I also focused on using gray outlines and borders. I put the quote “In the midst of chaos” while surround it with the word chaos. I tried to do the same with the word opportunity and surrounded it with “there is also” but it did not work as well.
For this one I made the the design look more simpler and less complicated. I removed the hill on the left side but I left the 2 streets.