The first week, we went over new marketing strategies that we would later on implement into our marketing campaign. But first, the June news letter needed to be finished. My supervisor split the work evenly between the team. I got assigned the “evolution of social media” spread and the “cyber bullying spread”. I am used to receiving the articles and just having to worry about the design aspect. But because we do not have a copy writer on sight we have to do the research and writing of the articles ourselves.  I thought this helped me come up with a design for each article because since I had written the articles I knew the message and tone of each article so it made the design process easier. Although, it takes a lot more time to write then edit and finally design these articles rather than just having to worry about the design aspect.

P.s. I do not know why the “stay connected” spread is displaying as a really bright cyan its fine everywhere else except when i uploaded here it changes the colors I’m not sure why.