POP

This is my honest review for the POP app, although not an app that I normally use it was pretty helpful when I needed it the most. POP, which is short for “Prototype on Paper”, is an app available for both Android and iOS that enables users to create prototype app flow. Through a series of photos of your own sketches you can set prompts that will demonstrate the flow of pages and links in an app you aim to create, you can even share your prototypes with other POP users or through email and receive feedback in order to improve your ideas. It gives you a better perception of how well your pages work together. I found my way to this app through a class I took last semester that required us to create an app for a product that provided an intuitive user interface and paid service. The app itself is free but there are other features you can purchase if you really find yourself using this app heavily. I have only used it once or twice so the basic features of this app were more than enough for me. I’m not into programming but the app made it extremely simple to link pages and even buttons to navigate your prototype. I highly recommend this app to anyone who is attempting to make an app or just wants to learn ux/ui