New York City College of Technology
Academic/ Professional Background
Degree Year University Major
BS 2021 New York City College of Technology Business & Tech of Fashion
Diploma 2017 High School of Dual Language & Asian Studies
AP Chinese 2017
OTHER PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
Supervisor ICHIRAN USA. January 25th,2018 – Present
- Relayed important news to staff prior to starting in shift.
- Assigned positions throughout the day in order to ensure operations are smooth.
- Ensured Ichiran staff understand and follow Quality Service Value (QSV) standards.
- Evaluated staff on performance.
- Reassure customers with any inquires
- Ensured delivery was made perfectly and done on time.
- Informed and taught staff the manual way of restaurant operations.
- Provided a new experience for guests.
- Greeted and sat customers to booths and/or tables
- Took guest orders and accurately enter orders into POS system.
- Maintained restaurant cleanliness; bussing booths and handling food with care.
- Handled Cash or Card transactions at Cashier
- Maintained a positive and friendly environment for guests.
U.S Census Enumerator Ridgewood/Maspeth/ Long Island City August 4th – October 6th, 2020
- Conduct interviews with residents of neighborhood.
- Collect information, such as economic and demographic data from residents.
- Carefully handle PPI.
- Verifying information conducted in previous interviews are correct.
- Canvassing neighborhoods to locate correct address.
- Correcting any errors present.
- Persuading individuals to partake in census by listing benefits.
Teen Apprentice New Museum July 9th – August 17th 2018
- Learned first-hand from artist and relayed their beliefs to museum viewers.
- Engaged visitors with art and creating an ambient environment.
- Participated in learning information of each art station.
- Taught other teens about the artwork present.
Temporary Assistant Naty Custom Furnishings 2016-2017
- Wrote Invoices & Estimates
- Scheduled & Attended appointments with clients
- Answered & Directed phone calls
- Managed workers with daily tasks
- Wrote detailed emails to clients
Camp Counselor Greater Ridgewood Youth Council July 5th – August 11th 2017
- Provided Supervision of 19 9 to 10-year-old children
- Ensured safety
- Enabled children to participate in activities throughout the day
WORKSHOPS for PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Attended COOP Career- Intro to Digital Careers prvided by Professional Development Center. April 22nd, 2021 5pm to 6pm. Zoom Meeting ID: 93008293329
- Attended Lowenstien & Son session provided by Susy Sanchez via Denise Sutton’s class BUF 4700. April 12th, 2021 7pm to 8 pm. Zoom Meeting ID: 85145160323
- Attended Master of Business of Fashion Info session provided by Rutgers Business School, April 5th, 2021 . 6pm to 7 pm. Zoom Meeting ID: 98325917904
- Attended L’oreal/ SkinCeuticals Info session provided by Leslie Harris via Denise Sutton’s class BUF 4700.Zoom Meeting ID:882 8167 7714
- Attended Justice, Equity, Diversity, Inclusion— in the Workplace provided by the Student Life and Development of City Tech. March 9th, 2021 12:30 pm to 1:45 pm. Zoom Meeting ID: 87438379081
- Attended Taking the Stress Out of Stressful Conversation provided by the Student Life and Development of City Tech. February 25th, 2021 12:30 pm to 1:45 pm. Zoom Meeting ID: 84391508440
Networking for Industry Relations/ Experimental Teaching
- “Paris, Capital of Fashion” Museum at Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT) at Seventh Avenue at 27th Street, New York, NY 10001 on September 23rd 2019
- “Alfred Eisenstadet: Portraits of the past” Robert Mann Gallery, 14 E 80th St Penthouse, New York, NY 10075 on April 11th, 2019
Honors and Awards
2020 Recipient. Awarded for Dean’s list at New York City College of Technology.
2019 Recipient. Awarded for Dean’s list at New York City College of Technology.
2018 Recipient. Awarded for Dean’s list at New York City College of Technology.