For the first week of this Fall semester I have been applying to Graphic Design Internships. And these are the few I have applied to so far:

• Frederator Digital: They have produced many tv shows (mainly cartoons) but their application was for their youtube channel, Frederator Network. I’m hoping to get into this internship because they make videos about anime and video games which are my interests. Their duties involve making thumbnails, cleaning up images, and help editing videos.
    •  Westwood Gallery: They are a contemporary art gallery. The position involves working on their social media, exhibitions, and art fair preparations.
    • CBS Sports Network: Here I would be involved in marketing content, photography research, and website design.
    • Product of Culture: This company provides branding and marketing solutions for creatives and brands. The responsibilities for this job are creating design layouts for flyers, print ads, and email newsletters.
    • John Varvatos Enterprises: This is a designer men fashion clothing store. The job includes working with graphic tees and packaging.