Journal Entry 4

I would say so far I’m learning more about how to use Illustrator and coding. I always used Illustrator to mainly do logos and never experimented with anything more in the program. However in my first week I learned how to make floor plans. By doing this I’ve also learned new techniques and tools in Illustrator which I will certainly use in future.

I took web design at City Tech and never felt like I learned anything. I would follow along and write the code my professor was doing but never truly understood it. I was very apprehensive about doing coding but my supervisor Eyal was a great teacher. He simplified it for in a way that allowed to contribute to the company projects.

I haven’t had any clerical duties at all but I did have to go out two times and get some  brochure materials for the company.

I usually check the company email they gave me when I get to the office. I then would go over with my supervisor for what he’s looking for in a project and then work on it. If I need clarification on something he is very close by and I can ask him questions or concerns.